Lince is a BitTorrent client that uses the libtorrent library to handle the bittorrent protocol and gtkmm for the interface.
- A nice User Interface.
- UPnP / NAT-PMP port forwarding support.
- Encryption support (compatible with Azureus).
- Multiple simultaneous downloads / uploads.
- DHT (trackerless) support.
- uTorrent Peer eXchange support (PeX).
- Internationalization support(translators needed)
- Selective download of files in a torrent
- Torrent trackers edition.
- Seeders / Leechers displayed in download list
- System tray integration
- Tracker authentication support
- Unicode support
- Connection though a proxy
- IP Filtering similar to the one in eMule
- Files of a torrent can be prioritized
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Gtk 3.0 support
- Libtorrent 0.15 support
- Support of Boost's latest version
- Improved UI