Gnome BitTorrent Downloader 0.0.28
Gnome BitTorrent Downloader is not meant to be an entire front-end, just a program that pops up when you 'execute' the torrents.
Since BitTorrent is written in Python, I figured I'd write this program in Python too; saves a lot of trouble as I already knew Python relatively well.
· python-gtk2 (>= 2.10.0) (and all it depends on)
· python-gnome2 (>= 2.10.0) (and all it depends on)
· python-glade2 (and all it depends on)
· python (>= 2.4)
· bittorrent (>= 3.2 and < 4.0) (>= 3.3 is suggested, however)
What's New in This Release:
· Wrap gobject.idle_add calls to always return False. This may have been a the cause of the rare program-won't-close issue.
· Cleaned up prefix.py generation.
· Updated POTFILES.in so that intltool-update runs again.
· Added "UPDATE" so that I stop forgetting to update all of the version numbers.
· Changed fmt_time_short to hours:minutes:seconds
· GtkHigErrorDialog is now a slim wrapper around GtkMessageDialog (errdiag.glade has been removed as a result).