FileScope is a fast, multi-protocol, peer-to-peer (P2P) file sharing client written in C#. FileScope is a file sharing program that connects to multiple peer-to-peer (P2P) networks and allows for finding and downloading all types of files: audio, video, games, software, pictures, etc.
FileScope is the client that has everything you need for file sharing, regardless of the kind of content you're looking for, or operating system you're using. It is fast, effective, feature-filled, and attractive.
As this is an open source project, developed in a very powerful and popular programming language, developers can join to help FileScope make even faster progress.
FileScope is completely decentralized, ensuring that its networks will never be "shut down"; and its programming model ensures that more networks can easily be added in the future. Most importantly, this is totally free software.
Here are some key features of "FileScope":
· Completely FREE
· No ads or bundled software (spyware, adware, etc.)
· Themeable, intuitive interface
· Supports 4 P2P protocols (Gnutella 1, Gnutella 2, eDonkey, and OpenNap)
· Very fast
· Multiple tabbed searches and swarm downloading
· Library and Chat features
· Efficient Gnutella2 ultrapeer mode
· Open Source (written in C#)