Effusion provides an IRC-based BitTorrent management/sharing application.
Effusion is a program that integrates torrent sharing via IRC with an embedded bittorrent client.
This program allows the user to handle all BitTorrent downloads from within one application, as well as receive and share the torrent files with others.
This program aims to allow users to share torrent files on irc in a user friendly way. Click on a link in the client, and it will download and run bittorrent for you, and present all download details into one easy to handle screen.
The client aims to have a clever BOT embedded in it which allows users to search and share files with each other, the files will be transferred using DCC, and automatically opened with an embedded bittorrent.
What's New in This Release:
· Added snark code to use as embedded bittorrent... works like a dog at the moment.. I do not blame snark
· Realized I was not spawning a new thread properly.. silly me.. corrected the problem.. no more dog
· Made a defaultFont variable and assigned it to channelPanes and messagesPane .. larger, neater, nicer.
· Sendfile now provides a dropdownlist of all users in all channels.
· Changed ini file from 'BTGui.ini' to 'Effusion.ini'