DragonDisk is a file-management system for the Amazon S3 Service.
DragonDisk will back up, share and organize your data thanks to an intuitive
interface similar to Windows Explorer's.
Its functions and conviviality will persuade you from the start, whether you are
an amateur or a professional user.
Here are some key features of "DragonDisk":
· Several views available (list or tree view)
· Multiple windows.
· Copy and move files between Amazon S3 accounts.
· Folders synchronization.
· Multi-threaded HTTP/HTTPS engine.
· Cut copy paste / drag drop.
· Rename files and folders.
· Filename filters.
· BiTorrent, time limited and signed URLs generator.
· Credentials encryption.
· Files integrity control.
· Metadata editor
· Proxy support.
· ACL inheritance.
· Apply ACL to child objects.
· Apply ACL to versioned objects.
· Keep ACL and metadata for existing files when overwriting.
· Detailed operations logs.
· Support for versioning
· Support for CNAMEs
· Support for External Buckets.
· Support for Reduced Redundancy Storage (RRS)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· This version supports "Constant Cloud Storage" and "GreenQloud" providers.