A web-based BitTorrent client
Downpour is a web-based BitTorrent client that supports auto-downloading from RSS feeds and automatic importing and renaming of downloads into a media library, making it ideal for use on a home media server.
- Background downloading of files via BitTorrent and HTTP
- Remote web interface for managing downloads
- Monitor RSS feeds for new media and automatically add new items to the download queue
- Intelligent detection of media metadata
- Automatic import of completed downloads into a local media library following your own file organization and renaming rules (based on media metadata)
- Local media library browser
- Rate, connection and concurrent download limiting
- Multiple user support for shared servers
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Downpour 0.2 has been released, with a bunch of performance improvements and bug fixes. New features include a remote control API and ability to bind to a specific network interface under Linux (for VPNs, etc). Downpour is a web-based bit-torrent client optimized for use on media center servers.