DSHub is a hubsoft for Direct Connect Network. DSHub project uses the ADC protocol currently in development by Jacek Sieka and DC DEV. ADC is the future of DC++ network.
How can I use DSHub ?
You can download DSHub from this site and just use it. DSHub is free and every user can take it for himself. You can also redistribute it and you can modify it ( substantially only) under the terms of GNU General Public License. Right click here to download . DSHub comes in zip archive.
DShub is now Open Source and source for current binaries is available here.
How do I install DSHub ?
DSHub is a software created in Java Language developed by Sun. For it to run you need JRE installed. [ That is, Java Runtime Environment]. JRE can be found on http://java.sun.com/ . DSHub requires the least JRE version 126.96.36.199 to run properly. After that just create a folder for your hub and paste the DSHub.jar file downloaded from this site in there.
How do I use DSHub ?
Either you read manual, or after you got your DSHub installed, you can run it from command line by using the command:
path_to_java_exe -jar path_to_DSHub.jar
java -jar /home/user/myhub/dshub.jar
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· added startup command line option -nogui that starts dshub with no gui;
· grouped the commands from the accounts editing page;
· gui X button now closes again;
· fixed bug when some disconnecting messages were lost;
· the message for non BASE clients should be visible now;
· fixed #276193;
· added the adcs command, config and regs will be lost;
· removed BAS0 support so old clients will NOT be able to connect starting from this version;
· edited the motd a bit
· fixed #276197;
· fixed #255040;
· fixed #259694;
· updated jython to 2.5a3 hope it works better;
· added delete account button so now delete key isn't the only way to delete a reg via GUI;
· modified advanced tab info boxes with message dialogs instead of older ugly frames;
· the new adcs tab is an easy setup mode for adcs;
· main interface changed, frontpage changed more towards a hubsoft map;
· made the plugin gui list a little bit smaller;
· dshub uses now the crypto library bouncycastle, http://www.bouncycastle.org
· created initial ADCS support and adcs package;
· fixed bug when empty command would crash onRawCommand on RSS feed plugin;
· updated MINA to 2.0.0M3