Credence is a program for combating pollution and spam in filesharing networks.
It lets you vote on files in the network, analyzes the votes of your peers so that you can avoid polluted files, and automatically identifies the voters in the network that are most credible and useful. It is built as an extension to LimeWire, running on the Gnutella filesharing network.
What's New in This Release:
· This release added a more sophisticated voting backend and a new GUI to match.
· More complex voting lets you vote down just the file name or bit rate, for example, and search results automatically show how different peers voted.
· Startup is much faster than previous versions, especially for users that vote a lot.
· A new status bar at the bottom shows detailed information about startup and current status.
· All the latest improvements and fixes to the main LimeWire software have been merged in.