Chungles is a file-sharing program for local networks that runs on any platform.
More, it's a file-sharing program that utilizes ZeroConf (JmDNS libraries) for computer detection and shares files easily about platforms with simple drag n'drop.
The GUI is done in SWT (allowing native graphics) and the program is written in Java.
· Java 1.4.2 or later
· Get SWT libraries for your system from http://www.eclipse.org/swt/ and extract them inside this directory
· Make sure java and javac are in your path or edit compile.sh/compile.bat and run.sh/run.bat and set the JAVA environment variable to the path for java binaries
· Run compile.sh for *nix systems, compile.bat for windows
· Run run.sh for *nix systems
What's New in This Release:
· This release features the ability to send files via IP Multicast, allowing users to send a single file out to all Chungles clients on a local network.