BytesFall Explorer 0.0.9.1
It allows you to upload, download, view, edit, copy, move/rename and change permissions of a single file/directory or a group of files/directories. It uses an SQL engine to store the users for the authentication (currently MySQL and PostgreSQL are supported). BytesFall Explorer has an interface similar to Windows Explorer (and several other explorers).
bfExplorer uses the work of some other projects, also released under the GNU GPL license:
· jsTree is used to generate the directories tree.
· GeSHi is used to highligh the source code in the known files.
· Shell Commander (a modified version) is used to provide the shell functionality.
· FCKeditor will be used to provide WYSIWYG edition in HTML files (not implemented yet).
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes a bug in the installer of version 0.0.9 that prevented the user from logging in after the installation.
· No other changes were made.