Bitfu is a BitTorrent client designed to run non-stop as a daemon.
- Multiple downloads
- Designed to run as a daemon/No GUI: You can connect to the client using 'telnet'
- Security: The client can chroot itself and drop privileges
- Bandwith shaping (currently only upload)
- Crash-Proof design: Crashes or a full filesystem will never corrupt your downloads again
- Non-Threading/(almost)Non-Forking design: All connections are handled in non-blocking state using a dynamic select loop
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release fixes a few crash bugs and adds df/statvfs support for FreeBSD (x86 and amd64).