A Linux bittorrent client implemented in C and using the Libtorrent library.
BTG is a Linux bittorrent client implemented in C and using the Libtorrent library. Provides a Ncurses, Gtkmm and www GUI, which communicate with a common backend running the actual bittorrent operation.
- Daemonized backend.
- Number of different clients.
- Ability to change client without stopping downloads.
- Common interface (transport layer) used to access the daemon shared by the clients.
- Tested on Linux, OSX, FreeBSD.
- Session saving.
- Per user event callback.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The following bugs were fixed:
- 015907 wwwBTG does not work with iExplorer.
- 015771 Refactor gzip interface (use zlib instead of boost).