qmHandle software is a simple program which allows you to view and manage the qmail message queue.
Here are some key features of "qmHandle":
· Freeware and open source, under the GNU General Public License;
· More information provided when reading queue contents compared to qmail-qread
· You can print queue statistics, like qmail-qstat, with color capabilities;
· You can view a message in the queue;
· You can remove one or more messages from the queue based on a criterion or use multiple delete requests each having its own criterion;
· Written in Perl, and therefore easily customizable and truly multiplatform.
The software will work on every Unix platform with Perl installed and qmail installed.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix: Added back printing of message no. when requesting detailed information.