phpListManager is an mail list manager written in PHP.
phpListManager is written in PHP and has a MySQL database for the backend. The code is pretty simple and should be easy to follow if you want to try to make modifications.
This is a complete rewrite of the txtList from http://txtbox.co.za/p_txtlist.php (site no longer available). The application includes database backend and email history.
· Web server that supports PHP
· PHP 4.x or later
· MySQL 3.23.x or later
· Download the latest version of the software
· Untar/Gzip the file and upload it to your web site
· "chmod" your files to be editable by the web-server user (usually "a+rwx" or 777)
· Don't forget to add a .htaccess file or password protect your phpListManager directory!
· Point your browser to the installed directory to complete the installation
What's New in This Release:
· Updated installation script to allow for web-based installation
· Added check to stop re-installation if package is already configured
· Renamed "phpListManager"