mysqlSendmail is software for automated Sendmail management.
· mySQL server and client libs installed and running on same server as the application. You must know the root password. (Paranoids: Check the install script in mainfunc.h)
What's New in This Release:
· Adding lost mysqlISP mysqlSendmail sync when tUser insert failed bsed on the tUser.cLogin already used and deployed. See notes in mail.c
· Fixing missing mysql_close() for error log cleanup.
· Adding quick tDomain add to tAccess, tLocal and tVUT.
· Adding new main link host name and release info.
· Changed nav button widths.
· Adding special "_private" cEnterPasswd value to hide clear text passwds after cPasswd is already setup.