mstor is a JavaMail provider for persistent e-mail storage. Currently mstor provides support for the following persistent storage:
* mbox - through the use of the Java New I/O API, mstor aims to provide a scalable email storage solution that can support large mailboxes.
* Java Content Repository (JCR)
· Java 2 Standard Edition Runtime Environment
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· Updated to use Java 5 features (Java 5 is now minimum required JVM)
· Refactored directory structure to default Maven layout