A SMTP client for Linux systems
To use msmtp with your MUA, just create a configuration file with your email account(s) and tell MUA to call msmtp.
- Authentication methods PLAIN, LOGIN and CRAM-MD5
- TLS encrypted connections
- DSN (Delivery Status Notification) support
- RMQS (Remote Message Queue Starting) support
- PIPELINING support for increased transmission speed
- IPv6 support
- support for multiple accounts
- sendmail compatible interface
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- This release includes a new version of the msmtpq script and fixes building the documentation with texinfo version 5.x.