A mail notification program that periodically checks for mail.
To install gnubiff with GNOME:
./configure --prefix=`pkg-config libpanelapplet-2.0 --variable=prefix`
To install gnubiff with GTK only:
- Multiple mailbox support
- pop3, apop, imap4, mh, qmail and mailfile support
- SSL & certificates support
- GNOME support with complete integration to panel
- GTK stand-alone support
- Automatic detection of mailbox format
- Mail header & content display
- IDLE state support for imap4
- FAM support for mh/qmail/mailfile
- PNG animation support
- Highly configurable
- Spam filtering
- HIG 2.0 compliance
- Small memory usage
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.2.14
- Gnubiff has been migrated to GTK3 and GNOME3.