fk_html provides a standard filter for incoming mail.
fk_html is a standard filter for incoming mail. It runs on your local machine as a fake POP3 server that redirects your mail client connections to your real POP3 server.
Doing that it can scan, filter, and convert your incoming emails and is totally independent from your mail client type or version It provides multiple account settings, conversion from HTML mail to plaintext mail, removal of scripts from HTML mail and attachments, address filtering based on blocklist and allowlist, the ability to apply different policies to different accounts, and SSL support (also for non-secure clients, in which case only the loopback connection is not encrypted).
Here are some key features of "fk_html":
· Multiple account settings
· Coversion from html mail to plaintext mail
· Removal of scripts from html mails (and from html attachments)
· Address filtering based on blocklist and allowlist, and the ability to apply different policies to different accounts
· SSL support, also for non-secure clients (in which case only loopback connection is not encripted)