ZMail is a cross-platform utility that can be used to send emails from anyone, to anyone. It is also a beautiful GUI interface that provides access to python's smtplib.
Here are some key features of "ZMail":
· It's easy to use - no knowledge required.
· It can be run on any platform, provided you have python and wxPython installed.
· It looks really great on any platform - seamless integration into your existing OS.
· Python and wxPython
What's New in This Release:
· Included multi-OS display support.
· Fixed version info.
· Fixed unix display bug.
· [enter message here] is now auto-highlighted for easier message entry.
· Added X-Mailer header.
· Added developers and doc-writers to About page.
· Fixed bug on unix-based systems in which the command line version would not clear screen.
· Updated build script for win32 systems to elegantly include icons