Sup is a console-based email client for people with a lot of email. It supports tagging, very fast full-text search, automatic contact- list management, custom code insertion via a hook system, and more. If you're the type of person who treats email as an extension of your long-term memory, Sup is for you.
Here are some key features of "Sup":
· Handle massive amounts of email.
· Mix email from different sources: mbox files, IMAP folders, and Maildirs, across multiple machines.
· Instantaneously search over your entire email collection. Search over body text, or use a query language to combine search predicates in any way.
· Handle multiple accounts. Replying to email sent to a particular account will use the correct SMTP server, signature, and from address.
· Add custom code to handle certain types of messages or to handle certain types of text within messages.
· Organize email with user-defined labels, automatically track recent contacts, and much more!
· RubyGems (optional)
· trollop >= 1.7
What's New in This Release:
· new hooks: extra-contact-addresses, startup
· '!!' now loads all threads in current search
· general state saving speedup
· threads with unsent draft messages are now shown in red
· --compose spawns a compose-message buffer on startup
· Many bugfixes and UI improvements