SubEtha Mail 2.0
A sophisticated mailing list manager
- Very easy installation on Windows and Unix platforms
- A user-friendly web interface for all configuration management
- Virtual domains (ie email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org are separate lists)
- Users can have multiple email addresses and self-moderate messages from unknown addresses.
- Intelligent attachment handling; attachments can be removed from delivered mail and replaced with a download link to the archives.
- Pluggable, configurable message processing filters which can arbitrarily modify the inbound and outbound message streams. Example filters include attachment stripping, header munging, spam detection, and insertion of advertising.
- Per-list role-based permissions.
- One-step creation of basic list types (ie "Announce-Only List" or "Technical Support List"). The set of available types is pluggable.
- Searchable, threaded archives
- Users can reply to messages from the archives. They can click on a button and have the message resent to them normally.
- Intelligent VERP bounce processing
- Clusterable for nearly unlimited scalability
- Easy integration with any mail transport agent (MTA)
- EJB and SOAP interfaces for automation
- International characters in emails are properly passed through the system and rendered in the web interface
- RESTful, bookmarkable URLs
- A modular SMTP library that can be used outside SubEtha
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Added fallback smtp host for a new integration option
- Site admins can change user's names
- List owners can change subscribed user's names but only if the names are empty
- Updated libraries (Hibernate, Logging, SubethaSMTP)