SmartSieve is a web-based managesieve client and sieve filtering GUI. It is a graphical user interface for creating and managing sieve scripts on a Cyrus imap mail server. SmartSieve project provides a way for non-technical Cyrus users to generate sieve rules for mail filtering and vacation messaging without prior knowledge of the sieve scripting language. SmartSieve is written in PHP and is intended to be intuitive to use, and simple to configure.
SmartSieve will be of interest to institutions running Cyrus imapd to provide IMAP based mail access and who require a user-friendly way for users to manage mail filtering and vacation messaging. It will be of particular interest to those currently deploying Websieve for this purpose. Smatsieve will read scripts created using Websieve, making migration to SmartSieve a relatively simple process.
SmartSieve is not a sieve script 'parser'. It cannot directly read and understand the sieve language itself. For this reason, scripts created with other clients won't function with SmartSieve's GUI mode. They can, however, be edited in SmartSieve's direct edit interface.
What's New in This Release:
· Improved rule create GUI. SmartSieve now supports multiple conditions of the same type, and multiple actions per-rule. It will now allow you to add conditions and actions as needed.
· Script data now stored as serialized PHP data.
· Improved look-and-feel with cleaner appearance and more intuitive navigation and layout.
· Added support for the sieve body extension, the stop control and addflag and notify actions.
· Can now set the match type for each condition, including the ':is' match type.
· New Block Spam and Whitelist GUIs.