Rspam Evolution Plugin project allows reporting spam messages to various checksum-based networks.
Rspam Evolution Plugin enables Evolution to report email messages as spam to checksum-based and statistical filtering networks. It supports Razor network, DCC, and SpamCop.
This plugin is best suited when you have spamassassin running on your mail server and no filtering on client side.
This plugin supports:
.Vipul's Razor implementation that uses Cloudmark network
.Distributed Checksum Clearinghouse (DCC)
Here are some key features of "Rspam Evolution Plugin":
· razor suport
· DCC support
· SpamCop support
· spam statistics
· razor registration support
· revoke support (only razor supports revoke)
· ‘multi-mail’ reports (reporting for selected multiple mails)
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· check for installed reporting software (razor, pyzor, dcc)
· cleanup evolution headers prior to spamcop report