Rascan is a rewrite of Inter7's simscan. RASCAN will provide you with the following:
· Will (optionally) check for virus using ClamAV
· Will (optionally) pass your mail through SpamAssassin
· Will (optionally) add a footer to your messages using altermime
The goals of this project are:
· Make it more runtime configurable, instead of having so many compile-time options.
· Make it simpler, removing functionality I didn't use
· Add a little extra, specifically a chance to add footers to messages using altermime
· Make it use bstrlib's string routines, because programming C I am a chicken.
To use rascan, you need a qmail installation with the QMAILQUEUE and qmail-queue-custom-error patches.