OpenChange project intends to provide an implementation of Microsoft Exchange under Unix platforms.
Gnome Evolution is a powerful messaging client which offers several features but do not yet have native Exchange protocols support. This plugin extends Gnome Evolution, provides interoperability with Microsoft Exchange servers and aims to provide a messaging client with most of the common features Microsoft Outlook users are dealing with on a daily basis.
Here are some key features of "OpenChange eplugin":
· Exchange account setup
· Fetch emails
· Send emails
· Delete emails
· Fetch and send attachments
· Handle Message flags (attachments and importance)
· Display light mailbox folder hierarchy
What's New in This Release:
· This experimental release provides exchange account setup using the Evolution account wizard.
· It can fetch, send, and delete email messages with or without attachments. Message flags (attachment, importance, read/unread) are supported.
· A light mailbox folder hierarchy is provided.