OfflineIMAP 6.5.5 RC2
OfflineIMAP is a tool to simplify your e-mail reading.
For instance, you can delete a message on your home computer, and it will appear deleted on your work computer as well. OfflineIMAP is also useful if you want to use a mail reader that does not have IMAP support, has poor IMAP support, or does not provide disconnected operation.
OfflineIMAP works on pretty much any POSIX operating system, such as Linux, BSD operating systems, Solaris, etc.
OfflineIMAP is a Free Software project licensed under the GNU General Public License. You can download it for free, and you can modify it. In fact, you are encouraged to contribute to OfflineIMAP, and doing so is fast and easy.
· Python >= 2.2
What's New in This Release:
· This release fixes compatibility with Python 2.4.
· New configuration options permit compatibility with German Google Mail.
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 6.2.0
- imaplib2 has been entirely removed.
- It was the cause of numerous crash/hang bugs.
- Idle support had to be removed because it depended on imaplib2.
- This release will not request INTERNALDATE when it is not needed.