NeoMail project is a web-based mail client which can be installed on any UNIX mail server that is also running a web server. With thousands of installations worldwide, anyone who has used their share of webmail has probably used NeoMail at some point.
In fact, there's a good chance that you arrived at this page by clicking a link on your NeoMail provider's login page. Welcome! Feel free to browse around and see what others are saying about the webmail interface you've used for years.
But be advised: we can't help you with end-user issues such as login timeouts, password reset requests, and the like. We don't administer your e-mail server, we just provide the webmail software that powers it!
Here are some key features of "NeoMail":
· Sending/receiving messages with multiple attachments
· Inline image attachment display
· Friendly, attractive, icon-based user interface -- If you don't agree, you can create your own using the built-in interface template support!
· Multiple language support, including English, Spanish, German, French, Hungarian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Norwegian, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, and more can be added easily
· Configurable limits on outgoing attachment size, folder disk usage, addressbook size...
· Users can import their address book from Outlook Express or Netscape Mail in CSV format.
NeoMail is not related to the web-based messaging service at NeoPets.com.
What's New in This Release:
· This release has a fix to check the session before a folder add/delete in case of a maliciously constructed request.
· This upgrade is highly recommended for all users.