Mailing List 1.04
Mailing List is a Web-based, full-featured mailing list and newsletter system.
Email confirmation is used for new subscriptions. The list of subscribers to a list can be imported and exported.
· copy all files to your web host
· use phpmyadmin or your mysql interface to run site.sql against your database.
· open site.xml and edit the database section with your database details.
· go to index.php and login with username of admin with a password of test.
Setup the site.xml file with your database settings as follows.
< database type="mysql" >
< server >database server address< /server >
< login >database login< /login >
< password >database password< /password >
< default >mysql database name< /default >
< /database >
Add this to your ".htaccess" file to prevent viewing of the xml config file.
< Files ~ ".xml" >
Deny from all
< /Files >
What's New in This Release:
· A problem with the SQL setup file which caused the setup to fail on some systems was fixed.