MailKount project is an applet for Kicker that regularly checks the number of mails on one ore two pop servers and sends notifications on new messages.
This tool is mainly useful for people who are using webmail and not a mail client such as the very good KMail.
This program is my first C++ program in more or less 3 years and is also my first Qt/KDE application (yeah ok, small application).
The simplest way to compile this package is:
1. `cd' to the directory containing the package's source code and type `./configure' to configure the package for your system. If you're using `csh' on an old version of System V, you might need to type `sh ./configure' instead to prevent `csh' from trying to execute `configure' itself.
Running `configure' takes a while. While running, it prints some messages telling which features it is checking for.
2. Type `make' to compile the package.
3. Type `make install' to install the programs and any data files and documentation.
4. You can remove the program binaries and object files from the source code directory by typing `make clean'.
What's New in This Release:
· Correction of a stupid bug : if you have two boxes and receive 1 mail only on the first box, there was no notification... human error. Sorry!
· Thanks japc for the "EXAMINE" command.