MailBee WebMail Lite 4.2.1
A free AJAX webmail application which supports skins and common e-mail protocols (SMTP and POP3).
WebMail is a set of scripts that organize AJAX email web interface. WebMail allows receiving and sending email messages using POP3 and SMTP protocols through both local and remote mail servers. Provides secure filtering of unsafe content while viewing HTML-formatted email messages. WebMail can operate under two popular web platforms (PHP, ASP.NET). It's shipped as source code that can be easily modified to better suit user's needs.
- AJAX (drastically speeds up user interface and saves traffic) and classic HTML (compatible with old browsers) versions UI
- "Back" button in AJAX interface mode is supported
- Receives and sends mails from/to local and remote POP3/SMTP servers
- Secure viewing HTML-formatted email messages, ability to view plain text version
- Reply, Redirect & Forward functions
- Deleting messages
- Printing a message from the browser
- Can view and download files attached to a message
- Save messages to disk
- Can show RFC-822 headers
- WebMail Administration via web interface
- Source code can be easily modified
- Minimal system requirements (Database engine is not required, any mail server can be used)
MailBee WebMail Lite
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Checkboxes in message list
- Handy preview pane — stay on the same page while browsing e-mails in the mailbox
- Special mechanism (API) enables smooth integration of the product into your web site
- New interface languages. Danish, English, French, Portuguese-Brazil, Russian, Swedish, Dutch, Turkish translations built-in, easy to add new ones