An installer for a collection of software which provides a full-featured mail server
Security - Mail::Toaster supports secure connections from the email client (via POP3, IMAP, SMTP, and webmail) to the server. If the remote (destination) email server supports it, we also encrypt the email as it travels across the public Intenet from server to server. Thus, if you happen to be using two Mail::Toasters and your email clients are configured to use SSL, you have a fully encrypted path from the email sender to the final recipient.
State of the Art Filtering - Mail::Toaster has sophisticated filtering capabilities built right in. A default installation blocks all viruses and will detect 85% of the spam. With a little bit of training, it's reasonable to expect and achieve 99% spam filtering accuracy.
Flexibility - Mail::Toaster provides an extremely flexible framework to allow you to build your email system your way. This flexibility makes it easy to migrate existing systems to Mail::Toaster and also allows Mail::Toaster to work in diverse environments and OS platforms.
Support - There is a thriving and active support community available on the mailing list. The web forums are also frequented by quite a few helpful folks. If you need more support than folks are willing to provide, commercial support is available.
- SMTP Mail Server (SMTP-AUTH, chk-user, SPF, TLS, tarpitting, RBL)
- Virtual Domain Hosting w/delegated administration
- Virtual Domain Users
- Mailing List (Ezmlm)
- Web Based E-Mail (Sqwebmail, Squirrelmail, V-Webmail)
- Web Based Domain Administration
- Mail Filtering (rbls, SpamAssassin, simscan, Qmail-Scanner)
- Virus Scanning (ClamAV, F-Prot, Uvscan)
- SMTP roaming via SMTP-AUTH, POP-AUTH, & IMAP-AUTH
- SMTP roaming via SMTP-submission (port 587)
- POP3, POP3-SSL
- IMAP, IMAP-SSL (Courier IMAP)
- CGI frontend to mail features
- Log processing and pretty graphs (via RRDutil)
- Auto-Installs of MySQL, Apache, phpMyAdmin, and more
- Centralized configuration files
- Support for clusters of qmail servers
- Builds SSL certs for Apache, Qmail, & Courier