Limez is a high performance mailing list manager. It can be used to send (broadcast) e-mails to a huge number of users. Users can be stored in files, database or ldap directory. Limez have built-in SMTP-capabilities (no external MTA required).
What's New in This Release:
· LDAP (openLDAP + Iplanet SDK) support added (user/sender, read only)
· general bugfixes, error conditions changed
· 'list_header_file' and 'list_footer_file' now working (for broadcast)
· receive multiple recipient mail problem fixed (limez only saw the first one)
· 'n' only mail problem fixed (problem occured with welcome/bye msg)
· Hughes MiniSQL support added, but the DB lacks some essential functions like 'select count(*) from x' and 'select * from z LIMIT x, y'
· all msg-files (welcome/bye/header/footer etc.) do not require '.n' anymore