Kmail POP filter with antispam/scoring contains improvements for KMAIL POP filters.
Read the content of file README for the use information and for applying the patch.
Filter rules with action with one score value (only for kde-3.5.x)
- The porting for the other versions will come make only from request.
- This is useful to set up one action on a message from match the more filter rules (as an example, a rule on XP, rolex and another on best, price, and ....)
- The action is set up when the sum of score value is at least 100%.
For kde 3.x
- Highlight of the e-mail marked for the download or the delete.
- Tool-tips on the text that exceeds the dimension of the columns.
- Ordering also for type action.
- Set action to delete of the messages that have one type of action or they are old at least X of days.
- A single key press (key D, E, L, Up, Down) for every message (stop of, watches, selection, watches, sets up, for every message).
- Use of one single list view for all the various types of match message-filters.
- Adding for every message the visualization of the name of filter that is matched with the message.
- Possibility of, easy and quickly, to see only the messages that they correspond to one action.
- Filter from to the header of the body of the message (therefore it is possible to filter for the name of the file attached).
- Filter from initial rows of the body of the message.
- The user can specify the minimal and maximum number of rows of the body of the message to download (the number of rows comes calculated in proportion to the dimension of the message) .