Klementine is a Java program for remote mail retrieval, filtering and forwarding. Regular expressions can be applied to the mail header fields and thus characterize the messages as spam or ham.
Identified spam will be deleted directly on the server. Klementine project is most useful for people retrieving their mail through dialup connections.
Here are some key features of "Klementine":
· Input protocols: IMAP, POP3
· Output protocols: STDOUT, SMTP (Port 25)
· Multiple accounts
· Multithreaded account processing
· Fast mail retrieval by strictly separating download and forwarding
· Intelligent rules
· Use of email addresses book from LDAP server as whitelist
· Postpone rule for mails that did not match any rule
· Configuration files may easily be modified by scripts
· Hit statistic report
· Sophisticated logging (through log4j)
What's New in This Release:
· Fixing a bug that caused the application not to terminate reliably.