KLuJe is a client for the popular online journal site LiveJournal. The latest release is version 0.7 and is available as an RPM, SRPM, or in a source tarball. Development code is available via anonymous CVS at cvs.kluje.sourceforge.net. Check out module kluje. If you want to acces CVS see the informations above.
Here are some key features of "KLuJe":
· Posting with optional subject or mood
· Posting to multiple journals or communities
· Editing events in the past
· Systray icon, with menu of quick links
· Auto polling for friends' posts, w/animated systray icon alert
· Integrated spell checking
· Fast server support (for paid accounts)
· MD5 password storage/transmission
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with incorrect server request encoding. Implemented correct LJ protocol encoding: http://www.livejournal.com/doc/server/ljp.csp.guide.intro.html
· Fixed bugs with non-english languages (UTF-8 everywhere).
· Get rid of deprecated KStdAction::showToolbar() call.
· Several major bugs with edit past events functionality.
· Removed support of 'faster LJ server' because this functionality is completely outdated.
· LiveJournal URL changed to www.livejournal.com/interface/flat.
· Added editline in Preferences dialog with server URL line.
· Added new authors to about box.
· Fixed bug with LiveJournal menu corruption after GUI rebuild (i.e. toolbar changed)
· Fixed bug with KConfig object change notification (we've tried to read entries from incorrect configuration group).
· Re-wrote and expanded docs in doc/en/index.docbook