KLuJe is a client for the popular online journal site LiveJournal.
Here are some key features of "KLuJe":
· Posting with optional subject or mood
· Posting to multiple journals or communities
· Editing events in the past
· Systray icon, with menu of quick links
· Auto polling for friends' posts, w/animated systray icon alert
· Integrated spell checking
· Fast server support (for paid accounts)
· MD5 password storage/transmission
What's New in This Release:
· Fixed bug with incorrect server request encoding. Implemented correct LJ protocol encoding: http://www.livejournal.com/doc/server/ljp.csp.guide.intro.html
· Fixed bugs with non-english languages (UTF-8 everywhere).
· Get rid of deprecated KStdAction::showToolbar() call.
· Several major bugs with edit past events functionality.
· Removed support of 'faster LJ server' because this functionality is completely outdated.
· LiveJournal URL changed to www.livejournal.com/interface/flat.
· Added editline in Preferences dialog with server URL line.
· Added new authors to about box.
· Fixed bug with LiveJournal menu corruption after GUI rebuild (i.e. toolbar changed)
· Fixed bug with KConfig object change notification (we've tried to read entries from incorrect configuration group).
· Re-wrote and expanded docs in doc/en/index.docbook