Jwapmail is opensource wap based email client written using PHP. Jwapmail has been tested at SonyEriccson T28, and Siemens SL45. Any volutenter of testers are welcome.
Here are some key features of "Jwapmail":
· 1. Email client standard functions
Jwapmail support the email client standard functions:
· Compose, Reply, Forward, and Folder.
· 2. Message Filter (Not finish yet)
· Message Filter is allow user to manage messages in the folder.
· 3. User Profile (Not finish yet)
· Allow user to set user profiles standard such as, Name and email address.
· 4. Paging (to overcome content size limitaion)
· Due to the vary limitation of content size in WAP GATEWAY, Jwapmail
· deliver content with size not exceded the maximum size (kbytes) where maximum size
· is a variable set in file configuration.
· If the content of message have the size exceed the maximum bytes
· Jwapmail split into several page and deliver each page with paging navigation link