IVS Milter provides a virus, spam, and content filtering milter.
IVS Milter is a virus, spam, and content milter. It makes use of the antivirus package ClamAV, and can also seamlessly integrate SpamAssassin (either spamc or libspamc).
IVS Milter is also plugin based and currently supports virus scanning, spam scanning, content-type matching, attachment type matching, and attachment filename matching.
What's New in 1.0.7 Stable Release:
· Pointer NULL reference fixed
· Fixed bug where glib was generating CRITICAL messages
· Documentation update
· Implemented SIGUSR1 to dynamically reload configuration file
· Added support to reload directories of configuration files
· Fixed possible segfault when no configuration file
What's New in 2.0.0 Pre7 Development Release:
· Spamassassin 3.0 support added, although there have been reports of memory leaks when using the ENHANCED libspamc method, best to specify to have the scan forked and run instead of library call for now
· Added thresholds so we can learn about spam, especially if you add your own rules you can force say everything over 100 to be learnt as spam
· Fixed support for limiting how many children we can spawn, this now works!
· Various bug fixes and small changes
· Fixed a bug where clamav only checked first file of attachment for virus