IMAPClient is an easy-to-use, Pythonic and complete IMAP client library with no dependencies outside the Python standard library.
IMAPClient includes units tests for more complex functionality and a automated functional test that can be run against a live IMAP server.
Here are some key features of "IMAPClient":
· Arguments and return values are natural Python types.
· IMAP server responses are fully parsed and readily useable.
· IMAP unique message IDs (UIDs) are handled transparently.
· Internationalised mailbox names are transparently handled.
· Time zones are correctly handled.
· Convenience methods are provided for commonly used functionality.
· Exceptions are raised when errors occur.