Hastymail 2.1.1 RC2
Hastymail is yet another webmail IMAP client written in PHP.
Our goal is to create a simple interface with powerful but easy to use options that make managing your IMAP account effective and fast. Hastymail is NOT groupware. We are focused on being a functional and fast webmail client.
Here are some key features of "Hastymail":
· All Hastymail needs from PHP is session support, but additional functionality can be used or internal functions replaced with configuration options
· Hastymail works across HTTPS transparently and if using PHP 4.3+ with openssl support can connect to IMAP, LDAP, and SMTP servers using TLS/SSL.
· Hastymail combines CSS for themes and templates for layout giving sites an easy way to customize the interface. As of 1.5 Hastymail has 3 template sets and many themes.
· Lots of site-wide options can be tweaked to make Hastymail work with your environment.
· Hastymail is 100% PHP5 compatible
All browsers from IE6 to Lynx to Dillo are supported. Currently we have been testing Hastymail with:
· Mozilla, (current versions, many platforms)
· Internet explorer, 5.0, 5.5, 6.0
· Netscape 4.x,7
· Galeon (current versions)
· Firefox (current versions)
· Dillo 0.6.6 - current
· Lynx 2.8.4 and up
· Blazer on Palm OS
· WebPro3 on Palm OS
· Several others like Opera, Skipstone, Links...
· PHP 4.1+
· RFC 3105 compliant IMAP server
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 2.0 RC9
- Updated Finnish translation thanks to Lari Huttunen
- Truncate long header values in the message view with an option to view the full value
- Added an option to auto-close the browser window after successfully sending a message when using the "compose messages in a new window" option
- Big Polish translation update thanks to Pawel Hertel