Ghost In The Mail 0.5
Ghost In The Mail is an anonymous e-mail client for linux written in C and designed in GTK+ 2.
This piece of software allows to send e-mails to any person over the net with a fake email address, and also a fake name. Obviously you can use your true identity. gitmail can also send attached files. Ghost In The Mail uses MIME and Base64 technologies.
What's New in This Release:
· Full review of the code in order to improve stability and performances.
· Rewrite of all functions that contained malloc(CONST_VAL).
· Added functions gitm_malloc & gitm_realloc that check pointers after allocating them.
· Added some commentaries to describe functions.
· New sources files: functions are distributed into files in a more logical way.
· Files cbbentries.* removed (functions in cbbentries.* are now in history.*) Better core/gui splitting.
· Created a constant GITM_VERSION to hold the version number.
· MIME boundary is now randomly generated.
· Server errors are fully displayed.