ezmlm-web is a web interface for the administration of ezmlm mailing lists.
User-based access control relieves administrators from the burden of managing all their mailing lists on their own.
How can ezmlm-web help you?
ezmlm uses a mainly command line interface for the creation and maintenance of mailing lists. While this is very convenient for the average systems administrator who is used to such interfaces, it restrains him from transferring administrative work to users who want to manage a community on their own.
ezmlm-web is an attempt to hide the complexities of managing a mailing list behind an intuative, easy to use web based interface. Thus it makes easy remote administration real.
ezmlm-web allows the user to easily add and remove mailing list subscribers, create and delete mailing lists as well as alter the configuration of existing mailing lists. Almost every aspect of the mailing list is controllable through the web interface, allowing the list user to do everything without the assistance of the systems administrators.
- Full Virtual Host Support - ezmlm-web hides the complexities of setting up virtually hosted mailing lists from your users.
- Multi-Level Access - You can control who has access to different mailing lists.
- Name Association - You can enter any RFC 822 email address, and it will display the nice name while refering to the email address.
- Configurable Design - Most of the "look & feel" of ezmlm-web is configured through templates, allowing you to easily integrate it into your existing website.
- Multiple Subscribes/Unsubscribes - ezmlm-web supports file uploads for bulk subscription of email addresses, and multiple selects for bulk deletes.
- Full support for all command line options - ezmlm-web has been updated to take advantage of all the command line features of ezmlm-idx v5.0. It should be compatible with any further releases :-)
- Language Independence - ezmlm-web can be easily reconfigured for different locales and languages. For now you can only choose between english and german - your contribution for other languages is welcome.
- Browser Independence - ezmlm-web has been tested with Mozilla 1.73, Firefox 2.0, Netscape Navigator 4.7, Lynx 2.8.3, w3m 0.1.11-pre and Internet Explorer 6.0
- Platform Independence - ezmlm-web should run on any platform that can run ezmlm, Perl and clearsilver
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Gnupg keys are now generated in the background.
- A minor bug was fixed.