ESMTP project is a user configurable relay-only Mail Transfer Agent (MTA) with a sendmail compatible syntax. It's based on libESMTP supporting the AUTH (including the CRAM-MD5 and NTLM SASL mechanisms) and the StartTLS SMTP extensions.
Here are some key features of "ESMTP":
· fully sendmail command line compatible,
· supports the AUTH SMTP extension, with the CRAM-MD5 and NTLM SASL mechanisms,
· support the StartTLS SMTP extension,
· requires no administration privileges,
· individual user configuration,
· does not receive mail, expand aliases or manage a queue.
· local mail delivery via a MDA.
What's New in This Release: [ read full changelog ]
· NTLM authentication was fixed.
· An option to disable the Message-ID header was added.