A Perl/GTK2 applet to edit Claws Mail's hidden preferences.
Claws Mail has a high number of configurable options and, in order to keep the binary small and fast, some of these preferences which are not widely used are not provided with a graphical interface for inspection and/or modification.
Users wanting to edit such preferences had to face editing the configuration text files directly, now it is possible with a convenient GTK2 interface using Clawsker.
- Handling of all hidden preferences
- Fully internationalized interface using gettext
- Detection of running Claws Mail
- Support for alternate configuration directories
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- Support for two new hidden properties in Claws Mail 3.7.9 was added.
- A Brazilian Portuguese translation was added and the French and Spanish translations were updated.