Claros In Touch 2.0
Claros In Touch is a webmail, address book, calendar, and notebook application.
Here are some key features of "Claros In Touch":
· Bayesian Spam protection (no need to do setting on mail server, it is bundled with the webmail)
· Message Filtering (custom filters can be applied to the incoming mail)
· Its is developed using Apache Struts, Apache Commons, Claros Commons, JSP and Servlet technology.
· Folder support on the POP3 protocol. (It simulates the IMAP folders by database)
· No need to do database setup (indeed it supports any JDBC compliant database engine), it comes bundled with a ready to run database engine. (Look: http://www.hsqldb.org)
· It is compatible with any standarts compliant POP3 and SMTP server. (No IMAP)
· Operating system independent. Written with regular JSP and servlets.
· Can send HTML e-mail (DHTML based HTML editor included)
· Fully MIME compatible (can read any HTML e-mail)
· An address book aplication
· An advanced notebook application
· A calendar application, with daily, weekly, monthly views and reminder facilities etc...
What's New in This Release:
· The UI was improved.
· A preference window was added.
· More languages were added.
· Internet Explorer compatibility problems were fixed.
· POP3 mode was re-engineered. List titles were fixed.
· Attachment handling and the drag-drop system were improved.
· Message headers are now shown correctly.
· Message arrived (sound) notification was added.
· A paging system was introduced.
· Inline HTML messages are now shown correctly.
· A HTML sanitizer was added to prevent hacking.
· An address book was added.
· A chat module was added.
· Performance was improved.
· Less system resources are used.