AtMail Open 1.04
An open source webmail client written in PHP.
The open source version of AtMail provides users with a lightweight, yet powerful webmail client. The software can be installed on a variety of platforms with ease and without the hassles that most webmail platforms impart.
Traditional desktop mail clients are in decline; the future of email is via a web interface. AtMail is poised to deliver the next generation in Open Source Webmail.
- Upload or copy the AtMail open to your Web-server document-root.
- Change the ownership of the "atmailopen" directory to the user of your Webserver.
- Once extracted, simply load the path of your http://server.url.com/atmailopen/
- You will be presented with a simple 5 minute installation wizard to configure AtMail
- Lightweight Ajax Webmail Interface
- Video Mail
- PHP source code
- IMAP support
- Live Spell Check
- Address Book
- Apache 2.0 Open Source license