Acmemail is a multiuser IMAP/POP3 to Web gateway (or webmail program). It reads mail from a mail server and displays it using HTML on a web server. It is written in Perl, has full support for MIME (and mod_perl) and is quite pretty.
This program has support for MIME, is written in Perl and is very pretty.
What's New in This Release:
· Fix for mkdir problem BSD/OS 4.2. Patch from A.Lalev
· Ths patches forces aredir to be a http:// or https:// link.
· Found by Nick Cleaton
· Add RFC822 compliant Date header to outgoing messages
· Handle the case where there is no Date header, so that the full version of the epoch is not used
· Documentation updates, to reflect changes over the last couple of years.
· Rewrote the installation of perl modules and c-client section
· Switch to the Date::Format and Date::Parse, which apparently come included on modern Linux distributions. Patch from Wayne Davison
· Switch from MD5 to Digest::MD5. Patch from Wayne Davison