AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition 8.1.1
An (E)SMTP, POP3, IMAP4, Webmail server
AXIGEN is available for many Linux distributions, BSD platforms, Solaris.
Customized technical support is available 24x7.
- Enhanced mobility and communication:
- Personal Organizer
- Manage personal, public and domain contacts efficiently
- Skinnable, multi-language WebMail: HTML editor, RPOP templates, temporary email addresses
- Delayed delivery of messages
- Mobile WebMail interface
- Connectivity and architecture:
- Multithreaded engine with module thread control
- Simultaneous resource access
- Mail storage with index based access
- In depth connection control
- Firewall-like communication rules
- Built-in Milter support
- FTP Backup & Restore
- AXIGEN Outlook Connector implements most Exchange-like features
- Server Security:
- Multilevel filtering system
- Integration with over 15 AntiVirus/AntiSpam applications
- Script interface for external custom filters
- Authentication: plain, CRAM MD5, Kerberos, LDAP; SSL/TLS encryption
- Filters Wizard
- Country IP filtering
AXIGEN Mail Server Business Edition
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in This Release:
- The new version brings several useful enhancements, such as a new way to setup a cluster of Axigen servers, advanced policies of acceptance and distribution of the email messages applied for the email groups and a higher degree of flexibility and usability for the delegation of the administrative operations.
- Additionally, this version contributes significantly to the increase of the robustness of our product, by providing fixes for more than 80 reported issues related to Axigen server, Webmail interface and Outlook Connector.