milter-spamblocker is a lightweight, reliable and very fast Sendmail milter designed to reject SPAM and Internet worms going from trojaned/infected Windows computers (zombie hosts) around the world.
It blocks up to 99% of SPAM and up to 99.9% of Internet worms. You will not need to pay for the garbage traffic now. It's written in C.
Here are some key features of "milter spamblocker":
· external editable configuration file;
· whitelist by an IP address (in CIDR notation);
· whitelist by a PTR (reverse DNS) record;
· whitelist by an envelope sender email address;
· whitelist by an envelope recipient email address;
· SMTP AUTH support;
· adaptive anti zombie technology;
· real-time sender address verification with an autowhitelist;
· strictly RFC-2821 compliant MX callback engine;
· tolerance against non RFC-2821 compliant email servers;
· blocking of email messages with a spoofed sender's email address;
· real-time recipient address verification with authoritative email stores;
· progressive slowdown of recipient's email address brute force attacks;
· Sendmail virtusertable and mailertable features full support;
· safe anti bounce / backscatter technology;
· legitimate email messages friendly GreyListing with an autowhitelist;
· blocking of harmful attachments to prevent viruses from spreading;
· persistent cache engine;
· low level of false positives.
· Sendmail v8.11 and higher;
· Sendmail Milter API library.
What's New in This Release:
· False positives were lowered.
· Bounce Address Tag Validation (BATV) incompatibility was fixed.
· Cosmetic enhancements were made.