Anti-spam tool for Linux
Synspam is a GNU/Linux specific solution to filter spam messages. It is designed to consume as few resources as possible. You can use Synspam even if you already have an antispam software installed.
- Uses Netfilter nfqueues Perl bindings
- Relies (mostly) on DNSBL mechanism
- Regexp applied to DNS records
In a hurry? Add it to your Download Basket!
What's New in version 0.4.5
- New feature:
- Synspam now uses the Netfilter xt_osf module. If your kernel is >= 2.6.30,
- chances are that this module can be loaded and used. See README for more
- information. A score is attributed to windows boxes, be careful not to change